SoulDubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi19

Takeshi19

[APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY] Empty
PostSubject: [APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY]   [APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:05 am

I really love APH. I've been dying to do a cover of a song for the past few days lol. I was going to do a song, but I felt that my voice didn't quite fit the song. Lol. So, I tried singing Maru Kaite Chikyuu with my Italy voice. o.o. Yea, I struggled at high notes. =P.

This is for fun.

Yes, you can laugh now. I do sing, but I accept the fact that I'm not good at it. Thank you. =P
Back to top Go down
Yamiko

Yamiko

PostSubject: Re: [APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY]   [APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:25 am

This is amazing! You sound just like Italy! =D
Back to top Go down
http://yaminootaku.blogspot.com/
Takeshi19

Takeshi19

PostSubject: Re: [APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY]   [APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:35 am

Yamiko wrote:
This is amazing! You sound just like Italy! =D

Haha. Thanks. I've been getting great feedback about my Italy voice. o.o. So, I'm getting pretty confident about it. I mean, it's like the only voice that I can do confidently. =P. Might as well master every aspect of Italy's voice then. =P
Back to top Go down
AmyAnn
Admin
AmyAnn

PostSubject: Re: [APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY]   [APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:15 am

Sorry that I couldn't listen to it before, I kinda regret that I couldn't now because this is adorable, you really do fit Italy really well.
Can I challenge you into trying Russia? XD
Back to top Go down
http://amyannava.yolasite.com/
Takeshi19

Takeshi19

PostSubject: Re: [APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY]   [APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:17 am

AmyAnn wrote:
Sorry that I couldn't listen to it before, I kinda regret that I couldn't now because this is adorable, you really do fit Italy really well.
Can I challenge you into trying Russia? XD

Wha? O.O. I mean, o.o. Russia? Why'd you thought of that?
Back to top Go down
AmyAnn
Admin
AmyAnn

PostSubject: Re: [APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY]   [APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:20 am

Because I've heard you with a more lower tone compared to this and I think it'd be fun if you could try being a little less cutesy ;D
Back to top Go down
http://amyannava.yolasite.com/
Takeshi19

Takeshi19

PostSubject: Re: [APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY]   [APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY] EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:23 am

AmyAnn wrote:
Because I've heard you with a more lower tone compared to this and I think it'd be fun if you could try being a little less cutesy ;D

Lol, I don't know. o.o. Even though he's low, Russia's still has a bit of cuteness in his voice. o.o.

I also have a list of things to cover. I'mma start on them later. Next : Airman Ga Taosenai (I definitely should sing this. D=<)
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki

Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: [APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY]   [APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY] EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:10 pm

O.o Did you really sing that? You sound just like Italy =D
Back to top Go down
Takeshi19

Takeshi19

PostSubject: Re: [APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY]   [APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY] EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:27 pm

Mitsuki wrote:
O.o Did you really sing that? You sound just like Italy =D

Thanks, of course lol. There are parts that I screwed up XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY]   [APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY] Empty

Back to top Go down

[APH] Maru Kaite Chikyuu [ITALY]
Page 1 of 1