SoulDubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~

Go down 
+4
Mitsuki
DeadlyWhispers
xJuliet
Milady
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Milady

~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~ Empty
PostSubject: ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~   ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~ EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:15 am

x- - - - - - - - - - - - - - ~o゚:・O・:゚o~ - - - - - - - - - - - - - -x

Hello everyone I'm new here, obviously, so I thought I would post an introduction.
(Also because apparently I'm blind and DeadlyWhispers had to tell me to. I'm sorry I can be such a prat sometimes.)

• My user name is Milady but my real name is Jenaé Rose.

• I'm 19 years old and currently taking a break from collage to look for a job and get my drivers license. (Driving is scary!)

• My hobbies include: Voice acting, singing, song writing, story writing, drawing and playing video games.
(I'm currently playing the Sly Cooper series. Sly's voice is so sexy! Oh and you can always find me on Steam if you need someone to play Left 4 Dead with you.)

• I prefer books over television, except for when Law and Order SVU is on I LOVE THAT SHOW!

• I've wanted to be an professional actor when I was little but as I grew older I grew more shy around people watching me act. So I went from the point where I never had stage fright to becoming afraid of the stage completely. Which is why I think voice acting is an amazing art for the actor afraid of the stage.
(You're free to disagree with me on this one but for me having loads of people watch me while I act turns my hair white.)

• I've taken a few years of acting classes and choir so I have some vague idea of what I'm doing.

• About my voice acting talents I am a girl but I can also do shota/uke boys. I can't do deep voiced women I've tried and I sound. . . Not like I should so sorry if you needed a deeper voiced actress I don't think I'm meant for that.

• My singing range is mezzo soprano and I've been known to hit some incredibly high notes. I have pitch problems, because no body's perfect, that I've been working on correcting.

I can't really think of anything more to post other than I'm looking forward to getting to know each and everyone of you and together we can hopefully better ourselves as actors.

Lots of Love,
~Milady

Back to top Go down
xJuliet

xJuliet

PostSubject: Re: ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~   ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~ EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:23 am

Welcome Milady or do you prefer beiing called by your real name? ^^

I'm mezzo Soprano too Wink but I can't go that high
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPatatieJx
DeadlyWhispers
Owner
DeadlyWhispers

PostSubject: Re: ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~   ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~ EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:35 am

Welcome! ^^ glad you posted an intro :3

I'm also a mezzo-soprano!

and we will be there to help you~

I hope you'll like it here. ♥️
Back to top Go down
https://fandubbing.forummotion.com
Mitsuki

Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~   ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~ EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:58 pm

Hi!
Welcome!
What's a mezzo-soprano? I'm just a random girl that loves singing >.<
Back to top Go down
Yamiko

Yamiko

PostSubject: Re: ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~   ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~ EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:33 pm

YAY GO MITSUKI SAME PROBLEM HERE. 8D

Welcome Milady! ^^
Have fun here~
Back to top Go down
http://yaminootaku.blogspot.com/
AmyAnn
Admin
AmyAnn

PostSubject: Re: ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~   ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~ EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:57 pm

I'm unsure of vocal tones myself [JESSY WHAT IS I!? D8]

Welcome to the forums, Milday *bows* We hope that you have a wonderful time here.
Back to top Go down
http://amyannava.yolasite.com/
Noëlle

Noëlle

PostSubject: Re: ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~   ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~ EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:48 am

Welcome! I hope you'll have a lot of fun here! And don't mind my crappy English.
Back to top Go down
Milady

PostSubject: Re: ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~   ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~ EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:35 pm

For those who don't know there are specific names for what type of range you sing.

• Soprano – A high female (or boy’s) voice

• Alto – A low female (or boy’s) voice

• Tenor – A high (adult) male voice

• Bass – A low (adult) male voice

• Coloratura Soprano – This is not really a different range from the soprano, but a coloratura soprano has a voice that is unusually high, light, and agile, even for a soprano.

• Mezzo-soprano – In between soprano and alto

• Contralto – Contralto and alto originally referred to the same voice. But some people today use “contralto” to refer to a female voice that is even lower than a typical alto

• Countertenor – A male voice that is unusually high, light, and agile, even for a tenor

• Baritone – A male voice that falls in between tenor and bass

~I hope that helped anyone.

- - - - -

@xJuliet:
Either or is alright with me I'm used to both.

- - - - -

@DeadlyWhispers:
No problem. Sorry I didn't post one before.

- - - - -

@Mitsuki:
HELLO! ~<3 It's very nice to meet you too!

- - - - -

@Yamiko:
Hi!

- - - - -

@AmyAnn:
-Curtsis- I'm sure I will have a wonderfull time.

- - - - -

@Noëlle:
I don't mind your English at all.

Back to top Go down
AmyAnn
Admin
AmyAnn

PostSubject: Re: ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~   ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~ EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:21 pm

*takes hand and kneels* I am hoping that you do. If there are ever any problems then please don't be afraid to send me a little message.
Back to top Go down
http://amyannava.yolasite.com/
Yamiko

Yamiko

PostSubject: Re: ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~   ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~ EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:50 am

Oooh! Thanks for that!
I think I'm either a mezzo-soprano or a sporano then. Probably mezzo-sporano, since I can't get that high. I have a very small range. >_<
Back to top Go down
http://yaminootaku.blogspot.com/
Mitsuki

Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~   ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~ EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:18 am

I think that I'm mezzo-soprano.. Or Alto? I don't know >.<
Back to top Go down
acidpopsicle

acidpopsicle

PostSubject: Re: ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~   ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~ EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:34 pm

How do you do, Milady? Welcome to the forums *curtsies*
I'm most comfortable in the Mezzo Soprano range too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~   ~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~゚:.Milady's Introduction.:゚~
Page 1 of 1