SoulDubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuck in the middle of the plane of existance.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi19

Takeshi19

Stuck in the middle of the plane of existance. Empty
PostSubject: Stuck in the middle of the plane of existance.   Stuck in the middle of the plane of existance. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:14 pm

I think I'm having the same issues as Amy now.

But I'm not the one who is really having the problem. I'm just in the middle of it.

Everyday... My dad and sister fight about trivial things. It just keeps getting worse. Everytime I wake up, she leaves a message on my facebook, asking for help. Yet I really don't know what to do. I'm the youngest out of the two of us.

I'm stuck in the middle....

Everything's shattering... I just need a shoulder... a hand?
Back to top Go down
Newien

Newien

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the middle of the plane of existance.   Stuck in the middle of the plane of existance. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:33 am

You can always hit me up and talk to me bro Smile I used to have my parents fighting all the time when I was little too..

Just remember that everything will eventually work out and that you have all of us here to talk to Smile
Back to top Go down
http://newien.livejournal.com
AmyAnn
Admin
AmyAnn

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the middle of the plane of existance.   Stuck in the middle of the plane of existance. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:37 am

You know you have me, right?

I was in the same situation once except I was in the position of your sister. The only difference is that I had no little brother to rely on. The argueing can be quite difficult but, as you said, it's trivial. They should talk rather than shout but I guess it's difficult to get parents to pay attention to the whole "inside voice" thing.

Just tell her that you want nothing to do with it. It's their problem so they should work it out for themselves. If it gets to the point that your sister is becoming unstable then give her your shoulder or a hug, something to let her get it all out. I know that it'll put strain on you but you really need to take a back seat on this. The younger sibling getting involved in something that isn't their problem can just make it larger. They need to sort things out for themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://amyannava.yolasite.com/
Takeshi19

Takeshi19

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the middle of the plane of existance.   Stuck in the middle of the plane of existance. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:43 am

@Newien : Thank you so much. :3

@Amy : Yes, definitely, what's exactly happening. But my cousins and aunts and uncles are being a nuisance and telling me that I should interfere to wake those two up into reality. It's pissing me off actually. I already have a lot of problems right now, and they're adding it up. -sigh-. To be honest, my family slowly started shattering when my mom died a year ago. D:
Back to top Go down
Yamiko

Yamiko

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the middle of the plane of existance.   Stuck in the middle of the plane of existance. EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:59 pm

;___;
I'm so sorry for you... I hope it all works out...
I'd say I'm here, but I guess you have people already. ^^
If you still need someone else to talk too, I'm here though.
Back to top Go down
http://yaminootaku.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the middle of the plane of existance.   Stuck in the middle of the plane of existance. Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the middle of the plane of existance.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulDubs :: Life :: Advice-
Jump to: