SoulDubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nico Nico Group Dub

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelic-Rainbow

Angelic-Rainbow

Nico Nico Group Dub Empty
PostSubject: Nico Nico Group Dub   Nico Nico Group Dub EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:50 am

Hello! It's Rei here organising a lovely little group dub!

Since a while ago, I've wanted to do a Nico Nico song, but I could never think of one to do. Finally after scowering the internet I decided on this one.

Nico Nico Ryuuseimusume

Isn't it odd for me to do a group dub, or even a dub in general. But, since I have tons of free time now I'll be able to spend a lot of time mixing it and paying a lot of attention to make it good.

First of all. I'll be looking for only a few people since it's my first. Probably no more than 15 or if I get lots of people interested and think I'll be able to I might put in just one or two more.
Hopefully I'm going to try get an even number of boys and girls in it and also a varied range.

Because of this I'll probably hold small informal auditions, really just to make sure that everyone that is going to participate has a working and alright quality microphone and they are able to sing. (Although I'm sure every one can)

For the auditions

There are a few things you can do.
1 - Record and send me a song dub, or a few small clips from songs you have sung.
2 - You can send a link to an already completed dub. It must be only you, no duets or groups.
3 - Record a few songs from this (2 or 3 parts) and send them. These can then be used in the final product if you wish.

Requirements

No puffing or background noise please, it will be hard to edit it out.
Mic quality should be average. If there is static, just as long as it isn't overpowering voice it should be fine.
Please save your songs, by song titled SongNumber_SongName_YourName just to make it easier when mixing.
Please save as a .mp3 or if not possible a .wav file, if you can't tell me what type of file it is and I'll see if it works.
All files must be put in a zip folder. If it's not possible contact me and I'll make other arrangements

Send all Auditions and final songs to Sachi_7722@hotmail.co.uk or you can send it over Skype to Reicheru-hime (e-mail is preferred)

Currently there is no decided deadline, so take your time and keep checking back to see if it's been changed.

Lyrics and reference will be on the next post.

Last edited by Angelic-Rainbow on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angelic-Rainbow

Angelic-Rainbow

Nico Nico Group Dub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nico Nico Group Dub   Nico Nico Group Dub EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:53 am

Lyrics will come here once they have been typed out completely

Progress 50%

FINISHED LYRICS Available bellow video

Reference Video

Although it is a fandub, it is clear and understandable so it should be easy to understand the lyrics until they are put up and also to get timings ect.