SoulDubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rei's Artsicles!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelic-Rainbow

Angelic-Rainbow

Rei's Artsicles! Empty
PostSubject: Rei's Artsicles!   Rei's Artsicles! EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Well, I've been drawing a new oc for myself for quite a little while now. But I still can't seem to get colours which go nicely with it...
And really I was wondering if you guys would help D:
So far, I've narrowed down some of the colours and if you could say which ones look best that would be helpful.. also along with that would it be possible to tell me other colours which would match for the clothes?
I've never been good at colours, can't ever get them right... so I thought asking for help would be the best option...

Spoiler:
I decided to go with 7 for the time being... I might still change it but depends :/

To be honest, I don't want this topic to just be about this, so I'm going to make it an art thread to get critiques on things! Wheew!
Pretty much most of my stuff is on Deviant art anyway, but I'll put others up here too~

Spoiler:
Chibi Attempt,
Spoiler:
For a group I'm in.. but it's the picture I'm most proud of so far so I thought I'd show it here cause I'm such a show-off :U
Spoiler:

I'll upload more later... so many wips D:

Last edited by Angelic-Rainbow on Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yamiko

Yamiko

Rei's Artsicles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei's Artsicles!   Rei's Artsicles! EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:16 pm

I'd go with either 1, 2 or 7.
Good luck. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://yaminootaku.blogspot.com/
Angelic-Rainbow

Angelic-Rainbow

Rei's Artsicles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei's Artsicles!   Rei's Artsicles! EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 5:27 pm

Thanks Yami~ I got quite a few votes for 7... so I went with that one for now.. still not sure if I want to change it. orz Just needed to upload the picture...
To be honest I'm quite happy with how the shading turned out on it... and it's done so I can change the colours easy and not have to shade again :/ So glad I learned that...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yamiko

Yamiko

Rei's Artsicles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei's Artsicles!   Rei's Artsicles! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:21 am

I think you did a great job. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://yaminootaku.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Rei's Artsicles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei's Artsicles!   Rei's Artsicles! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rei's Artsicles!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulDubs :: Miscellaneous :: Art Gallery-
Jump to: