SoulDubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Looking Glass Wars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelic-Rainbow

Angelic-Rainbow

The Looking Glass Wars Empty
PostSubject: The Looking Glass Wars   The Looking Glass Wars EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:37 pm

Has anyone read these books?

I borrowed the first one from a friend one day (Or she put it in my hand and told me to read it... but anyway) and on the way to university because the train is so long I began to read it. I immediately I fell in love with the book and the series (Although not finished it yet) will most likely become one of my favourites. I love it to pieces.

For those who don't know, Looking Glass Wars puts a twist on the original Alice in Wonderland story, putting in war, betrayal, murder and everything that makes a good book.
The book starts in Wonderland, Alice - Or Alyss as it is meant to be pronounced - Is the princess of wonderland and on her 7th birthday Celebration, her Aunt Redd who was banished from wonderland attacks the Heart castle killing Alyss's parents and making her run to our world. The book follows her as she copes living life in our world as a child in London and the view of the book flicks between what is happening to Alyss, Hatter Madigan who travelled to earth with her but was separated and is attempting to find her in this place, and all those who were left behind in Wonderland and are coping with Redd's rule. Then how Alyss comes back to Wonderland to take her rightful place on the throne, causing much action and fun times.

Really... it's such an amazing book and if you love fantasy or action books it's definitely one you should look at. Ahh I love it... so much QAQ -goes to read it now-
Back to top Go down

The Looking Glass Wars
Page 1 of 1