SoulDubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oka- Con (winnipeg, Canada)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
namia4

namia4

Oka- Con (winnipeg, Canada) Empty
PostSubject: Oka- Con (winnipeg, Canada)   Oka- Con (winnipeg, Canada) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:08 pm

I'm going to the Oka-con and i'm pleased to tell ya'll that i will be meeting....prepare yourselves... VIC MIGNOGNA! this will be my first time and man he had commented on my groups work on Vampire knight and i'm very excited to have a back stage pass and all 3 day passes so... if your in the area tell me! i wanna hook up with all your funny selves and so that we can have fun! alien but i need help! what costume!! Mew Mew power (lettuce), Vampire Knight (yuki), School Rumble( Tenma) or!!! Naruto (Gara!) help me plz!
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWhispers
Owner
DeadlyWhispers

PostSubject: Re: Oka- Con (winnipeg, Canada)   Oka- Con (winnipeg, Canada) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:45 pm

LETTUCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! She's so cute cosplay as her! ;w;

You're so lucky... VIC *___________* sdjfhskdjhgfg

He commented on your group work of Vampire Knight? REALLY? omgomgomg.

*fangirls*

Sadly Winnipeg is WAAAAAAAAY too far from where I live so I won't be able to attend
but I hope you'll have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://fandubbing.forummotion.com
AmyAnn
Admin
AmyAnn

PostSubject: Re: Oka- Con (winnipeg, Canada)   Oka- Con (winnipeg, Canada) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:53 pm

Can I ask what the big deal about Vic Mignoga is? =/ He uses the same tone for all of his characters and is always playing the same kinds of characters so I dun get this. Explain please?
Back to top Go down
http://amyannava.yolasite.com/
namia4

namia4

PostSubject: Re: Oka- Con (winnipeg, Canada)   Oka- Con (winnipeg, Canada) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:35 pm

well for me he is my idol cuz he came to my school when i was little (don't remember much) and taught kids how to voice act. for me he is just someone really cool. but ya i'm excited and still need costume help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oka- Con (winnipeg, Canada)   Oka- Con (winnipeg, Canada) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oka- Con (winnipeg, Canada)
Page 1 of 1