SoulDubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Man stabs 28 children in China

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AmyAnn
Admin
AmyAnn

Man stabs 28 children in China Empty
PostSubject: Man stabs 28 children in China   Man stabs 28 children in China EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:07 am

Quote :
A Chinese man wielding a knife wounded 28 children and three adults on Thursday morning at a kindergarten in the eastern Chinese province of Jiangsu. Five of the victims are reportedly in critical condition.

The state-run Xinhua News Agency says the 47-year-old man stabbed a gate guard before attacking the children and two of their teachers in the city of Taixing.
The man has been detained by police.

The incident followed a knife attack the previous day in the southern province of Guangdong, in which 18 pupils and one teacher were injured. The attacker worked as a teacher at another school and was on leave.

In March, a former doctor forced his way into an elementary school in Fujian Province, where he fatally stabbed eight children and injured five others.

Source - http://www.nhk.or.jp/daily/english/29_15.html

This is horrible to read about. What must have gone through these peoples minds in order to do something like this? These are the kind of people that you wish KIRA could get rid of [if he were real].
Back to top Go down
http://amyannava.yolasite.com/
Takeshi19

Takeshi19

Man stabs 28 children in China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man stabs 28 children in China   Man stabs 28 children in China EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:58 am

AmyAnn wrote:
Quote :
A Chinese man wielding a knife wounded 28 children and three adults on Thursday morning at a kindergarten in the eastern Chinese province of Jiangsu. Five of the victims are reportedly in critical condition.

The state-run Xinhua News Agency says the 47-year-old man stabbed a gate guard before attacking the children and two of their teachers in the city of Taixing.
The man has been detained by police.

The incident followed a knife attack the previous day in the southern province of Guangdong, in which 18 pupils and one teacher were injured. The attacker worked as a teacher at another school and was on leave.

In March, a former doctor forced his way into an elementary school in Fujian Province, where he fatally stabbed eight children and injured five others.

Source - http://www.nhk.or.jp/daily/english/29_15.html

This is horrible to read about. What must have gone through these peoples minds in order to do something like this? These are the kind of people that you wish KIRA could get rid of [if he were real].

*Does Kira Laugh [I can do it. Slightly =P]

I wish Light was real and he was my brother.

"Tch, I'm a straight A student... Some may say, the best kid in Japan"

Seriously, I would love to have a brother like Light, minus the super obsession for killing though.

And this news is sick. ._.
Back to top Go down

Man stabs 28 children in China
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulDubs :: ChitChat :: Headlines-
Jump to: