SoulDubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaito x Gakupo CHAPTER 5 UP 8D

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yamiko

Yamiko

Kaito x Gakupo CHAPTER 5 UP 8D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito x Gakupo CHAPTER 5 UP 8D   Kaito x Gakupo CHAPTER 5 UP 8D - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:28 pm

I will I will. ^^
Thanks! I don't really know how to end it though.
Back to top Go down
http://yaminootaku.blogspot.com/
Yamiko

Yamiko

Kaito x Gakupo CHAPTER 5 UP 8D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito x Gakupo CHAPTER 5 UP 8D   Kaito x Gakupo CHAPTER 5 UP 8D - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:42 am

Finally I new chapter, now I know that it's still being read. ^^

Kaito x Gakupo CHAPTER 5 UP 8D - Page 2 10229206_m

Gakupo’s POV

Before I knew it, I was back in the situation before I met Kaito on the balcony. Lying awake in my bed as if nothing had happened. Could it be that the incident with Kaito had been nothing more than a weird, but not exactly unpleasant dream? I uttered a sigh. There was no way I could sleep like this. I could still feel the warmth of Kaito’s soft skin on my hands; it hadn’t been a dream. I had held Kaito in my very arms mere minutes ago. Maybe hours. I glanced at the clock. It was already over half an hour ago. Maybe an hour. I wondered if Kaito would already be asleep, and suddenly, I remembered the promise I ahd made him earlier that evening; I’d told him I’d come check on his feve every few hours. What if I just went for my first temperature-check right now? I shook my head. There was a chance that Kaito was still afraid, and for some reason he had already seemed very angry.

I rolled over and buried my face in my pillow. Just what was going on inside that handsome blue-haired head? Hadn’t he told me not to stop? Hadn’t he leaned in to my embrace? I tried to calm my breath and waited for another hour or so, until I couldn’t stand it anymore. I slipped a T-shirt on, took a deep breath and opened the door.
Kaito lay motionless on the couch. He too had put hid shirt back on, but the first few buttons were undone. The blanket I gave him only covered a part of his slender legs. I sneaked towards the sleeping figure on the couch , careful not to wake him. His face looked adorable with his eyes loosely shut and his lips slightly parted.

For a few moments I just stood there. Watching Kaito’s chest go up and down with his breath. I was mesmerized by the exposed skin that was just barely visible beneath his snow white button-down shirt. If only I could touch that skin…
I carefully descended to my knees to be closer to his flawless features and reached out my hand, but just before I could touch his face, the blue-haired male let out a quiet moan.
My heart skipped a beat and my body froze, but Kaito didn’t wake up. Instead, he moaned again, his face flushing. Was he having a nightmare?
“Kaito?” I whispered, half wanting the younger male to wake up, if he was indeed having a nightmare, I wanted him to be freed of whatever might scare him like this. Kaito shivered, his face disgraced with a fearful frown. “Don’t…” he whispered with a trembling voice. Something was shimmering in the corner of his now tightly closed eye.
“Kaito?” I slightly raised my voice this time, hesitantly taking his hand in mine. Kaito’s expression softened. He let out a deep sigh and slowly opened his eyes.

“Ga-Gakupo…?” He looked at me with big, confused blue eyes. I involuntarily smiled as Kaito softly squeezed my hand.
“Were you having a nightmare?” I asked, sounding more worried than I’d meant to. Kaito shook his head.
“I don’t remember.” Kaito squeezed my hand again, and only then he seemed to realize he had been holding it, and quickly pulled his hand back, blushing heavily.
“Why are you here?” he asked. A shiny sweatdrop pearled down his forehead.
“I told you I’d come and check on your fever every few hours, didn’t I?” I tried to sound nonchalant. Kaito sighed.
“I’m fine. I don’t even have a fever.” I clicked my tongue.
“That’s not for you to tell. Your face is red, you’re sweating, and now you’re having nightmares too.” Kaito sat up slowly.
“I told you, I don’t know if it was a nightmare.” I narrowed my eyes.
“Probably. You were moaning and talking in your sleep. You looked like you were in pain.”
Kaito’s eyes widened. “How long have you been watching?”
I shrugged. “Not thàt long.”

After staring at the ground in silence for a while, I remembered what I came for and carefully reached out to lay my hand gently against Kaito’s forehead. Kaito shivered at the sudden contact.
“What are you doing?” he asked in a shocked voice.
“I’m checking on your temperature, like I said.” I stated casually.
Kaito blinked his eyes. “Don’t you have a thermometer?”
I chuckled. “Don’t need one. Your fever’s gone down.”
Kaito sighed annoyed. “I know that. I told you right? I probably didn’t even have a fever in the first place.”
I couldn’t help but smile, the way he looked up to me in an angle like a rebellious kid…
“What are you smirking at?” Kaito asked. His ceeks were slightly flushed. “Are you gonna remove your hand or what?”
Back to top Go down
http://yaminootaku.blogspot.com/

Kaito x Gakupo CHAPTER 5 UP 8D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulDubs :: ChitChat :: Fan corner-
Jump to: