SoulDubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi my name is Harmony :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HarmonyKitten

HarmonyKitten

Hi my name is Harmony :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi my name is Harmony :)   Hi my name is Harmony :) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:00 pm

Hi my name is Harmony Smile ive been wanting to try out fandubbing for soo long..! i only now have to find a good mic. i aldready got a anime that i want to dub :3 Paradise Kiss!!! has anyone seen or read the mangas? i have both. i just love Yazawa ai's work!! but i need some help to find a place where i can download from. where do you guys download from? Yoroshiku Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmyAnn
Admin
AmyAnn

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Harmony :)   Hi my name is Harmony :) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:26 am

Welcome to the forums, Harmony. We hope you have fun here and if you ever need any help then don't be afraid to PM either myself or DeadlyWhispers.

If you want to know where to download manga, then I suggest creating a new thread in the Anime/Manga Section, this isn't the place to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://amyannava.yolasite.com/
HarmonyKitten

HarmonyKitten

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Harmony :)   Hi my name is Harmony :) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:55 am

k...
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWhispers
Owner
DeadlyWhispers

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Harmony :)   Hi my name is Harmony :) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:18 am

Welcome Harmony! ^^ I hope you'll like it here! <3
Back to top Go down
https://fandubbing.forummotion.com
Yamiko

Yamiko

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Harmony :)   Hi my name is Harmony :) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:56 am

Welcome Harmony!

First of all; Your icon is epic.

And OMG YES! I saw Paradise Kiss, and I'm still planning to read the manga since I'm sure it'll be even better. I'm a HUGE Yazawa-fag! I love everything she touched! I read and watched NANA twice and I'm currently reading Kagen No Tsuki, and it's amazing. You should read it if you like Yazawa's work! ^^

Do you want to dub scenes from ParaKiss? Like voice acting? or do you want to sing the songs, cause I do have the instrumental version for Lonely In Gorgeous (I dubbed it myself, along with A LOT of NANA-songs. x'D) so I could somehow send you that one if you want.

LINKS AND TITLES DELETED BY ADMIN DUE TO ILLEGAL CONTENT ADVERTISING

So I hope I was able to help you! ^^
Welcome at the forum, and make sure to have a lot of fun, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://yaminootaku.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Harmony :)   Hi my name is Harmony :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi my name is Harmony :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulDubs :: The Boards :: Introductions-
Jump to: