SoulDubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Identity theft of a whole new level.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AmyAnn
Admin
AmyAnn

Identity theft of a whole new level. Empty
PostSubject: Identity theft of a whole new level.   Identity theft of a whole new level. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Ok, this is just a little vent to get something off my chest that I just found out.

So, I got talking to a guy on MSN and we were being great and stuff then he asked for a pic. I sent him a pic of me that I quite like and he waited then said that he had seen it before. Apparantly, someone is taking pictures of me and using them under a different name whilst saying it is them.

Who the f**k is sad enough to do something like that? If you want to be someone else then tough shit, you're not. This happened a while back to a friend of mine and she was later found out and trolled so I'm thinking that it might be someone who has access to both of our facebook accounts but this is just messed up. Whoever does something like this is just pathetic and low. I'm seriously paranoid. Apparantly, they had other pics of me too which really makes me panic. Who the hell would do something like that? They're using a fake name and even having sexual chats with people using my image on a teen chatroom site which I had never heard about until tonight. I'm just...I'm disturbed and pissed off to no end. I'm quite thankful that I don't put my mobile number anywhere except on private messaging because who knows what I could have gotten by now.

Just had to get that off my chest.
Back to top Go down
http://amyannava.yolasite.com/
Yamiko

Yamiko

Identity theft of a whole new level. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity theft of a whole new level.   Identity theft of a whole new level. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:12 am

Wow... That's really... creepy. O.o
Back to top Go down
http://yaminootaku.blogspot.com/

Identity theft of a whole new level.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulDubs :: Life :: Vent-
Jump to: