SoulDubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Japanese.. the fastest way to learn it?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ani-chan

ani-chan

Japanese.. the fastest way to learn it? Empty
PostSubject: Japanese.. the fastest way to learn it?   Japanese.. the fastest way to learn it? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:26 pm

I don't know if I posted this in the right place or not. I'm very sorry if I didn't...

I have a question, what is the fastest way to learn the Japanese lyrics for a song? I was never good at forgein languages and I've got no talent in that department, but I think some songs sound better with their original Japanese lyrics, then their translated english ones... Help please? Thankie Smile
Back to top Go down
xJuliet

xJuliet

PostSubject: Re: Japanese.. the fastest way to learn it?   Japanese.. the fastest way to learn it? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:55 pm

I listen to the song a lot before I sing it, That way I start to remember some things

after that I take the lyrics and start singing them, I do make many mistakes in the beginning but after a while I get it right Smile

I don't know how to do it in a different way, I don't think there's an other way than practicing and listening
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPatatieJx
AmyAnn
Admin
AmyAnn

PostSubject: Re: Japanese.. the fastest way to learn it?   Japanese.. the fastest way to learn it? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:39 pm

As xJuliet said, I do the exact same. I listen to the song and then I look at the lyrics whilst listening to the song and keeping track of how they go. I do it bit by bit until I have a part completely perfect. I then move onto the next part then do a final runthrough. For example, I do the first verse until the end of the first chorus. Repeat and repeat until I feel comfortable enough to move onto the next part of the song. By the time you learn it, you will have memorized particular parts of the song and it saves you concentrating so hard on the lyrics that you have no emotion in your voice.
Back to top Go down
http://amyannava.yolasite.com/
ani-chan

ani-chan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese.. the fastest way to learn it?   Japanese.. the fastest way to learn it? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:58 pm

Ah! I see.. so practice... aww.. I was hoping there would be some shortcut Sad THANKS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmyAnn
Admin
AmyAnn

PostSubject: Re: Japanese.. the fastest way to learn it?   Japanese.. the fastest way to learn it? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:02 pm

Unfortunaly, there are very rarely any good shortcuts to anything. If you want to be good then you gotta practice unless you got a machine that zaps lyrics and music directly into you voice.
Back to top Go down
http://amyannava.yolasite.com/
Yoite

Yoite

PostSubject: Re: Japanese.. the fastest way to learn it?   Japanese.. the fastest way to learn it? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:30 pm

I love how everyone learns stuff the same way I do!
I thought I was the only one who did it like that...
haha, were all lil' smartie pants! <33
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Yoikitty
ani-chan

ani-chan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese.. the fastest way to learn it?   Japanese.. the fastest way to learn it? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Very Happy I'm going to invent a machine.... lol, thanks everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese.. the fastest way to learn it?   Japanese.. the fastest way to learn it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Japanese.. the fastest way to learn it?
Page 1 of 1