SoulDubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi I'm Laura ^_^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
princessgarnetxvii

princessgarnetxvii

Hi I'm Laura ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm Laura ^_^   Hi I'm Laura ^_^ EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Hey!

My name is Laura, aka PrincessGarnetXVII on youtube ^_^
I joined this forum because I kind of stumbled across it looking for the required vocal range for "Last Night Good Night" (I like to know the required vocal ranges of songs for some reason haha) and was like :O "Jessy owns this!!". Then I saw that Nessa (earthangel200us) was signed up here and had to join! It will be great to audition for parts and maybe get to take part in projects with new talented people like you guys ^_^

Okay a little about me:

Well I'm 19 and I live in England where I study Archaeology at Nottingham University in the UK. I was born in Northern England, so if you guys ever hear me speak my accent is a little funny haha I started singing about two years ago with no prior training.

I'm not very good still, but I'm proud of the fact that I've definitely improved a lot since then. I tend to sing covers of video game songs, Disney dubs, some Japanese songs and have very very recently tried a little voice acting. As for my singing voice, my range is C3-B5 (I would like to say C6 but I can't really shape that into a word haha). I'm a Mezzo Soprano with a medium to light tone with more air in my voice than not. My speaking voice is Mezzo also, though slightly lower in tone. In a choir I am most suited to a Sop II role, though I can sing Alto I and II if needed. I am in Elysium, an international online choir on Youtube, and I've sung both Alto I and Soprano II for our songs.

Phew *wipes forehead* now that's out of the way....

Please reply and tell me about yourselves ^_^ I like meeting new people and find the properties and characteristics of other peoples voices fascinating! I also love hearing about other peoples projects so please link me up hehe.

~Laura
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/princessgarnetxvii
xJuliet

xJuliet

Hi I'm Laura ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Laura ^_^   Hi I'm Laura ^_^ EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:20 am

Hello fellow-Mezzo-Soprano Very Happy

Ooh I stalked you on youtube already!
I think you sing beautifully! ^^
I'm xPatatieJx on Youtube, I sent you a friend request if you don't mind Wink

btw the Forum is a bit inactive, though I'm still hanging around here
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPatatieJx
doggygirl_10

Hi I'm Laura ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Laura ^_^   Hi I'm Laura ^_^ EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:11 am

Hello! Very Happy

I'm rather new here as well, nice to meetcha!

Archeology huh? That sounds awesome! And, you live in the Uk! Very Happy I'm in the U.S myself. XD
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWhispers
Owner
DeadlyWhispers

Hi I'm Laura ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Laura ^_^   Hi I'm Laura ^_^ EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:38 pm

WELCOMEEEEE <33333333333
Back to top Go down
https://fandubbing.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

Hi I'm Laura ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Laura ^_^   Hi I'm Laura ^_^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Laura ^_^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulDubs :: The Boards :: Introductions-
Jump to: