SoulDubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Those people that just don't listen.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AmyAnn
Admin
AmyAnn

Those people that just don't listen. Empty
PostSubject: Those people that just don't listen.   Those people that just don't listen. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:21 am

They just piss me off

"Hi, wanna go out?"
"Sorry, I'm gonna do college stuff and I have no money"
"Oh, I could come up to your place then"
"Um...no"
"Then why can't you come out?"
"College and money"
"I could give you some money"
"No, you know I hate taking money from someone"
"Then why can't I come to your place?"
"For f**k sake, I'm not going out, ok?!"

They do my head in so much. The worst people for this, from personal experience and from the many opinions of others, are parents and teachers.

"Why don't you try this on?"
"Mum, that'-"
"Oh, this too!"
"Mum, lis-"
"Don't argue! Now, go try these on!"
"They're not the right si-"
"Have fun!!!!"

Gawd.

Just ranting about some people =D Discuss if you must and put your experiences.
Back to top Go down
http://amyannava.yolasite.com/
DeadlyWhispers
Owner
DeadlyWhispers

PostSubject: Re: Those people that just don't listen.   Those people that just don't listen. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:16 am

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Happens to me ALL. THE. TIME.

Or like, when you're on the phone, telling something important (Not just on the phone) and the person is listening and then you're telling the most important part and they get distracted by something or they just don't listen. UGHHHHHH.

"Mom! So today there was something that happened at school."
"Really? What is it?"
"Well. Some girl kicked me"
*doesn't listen*
"yeah."
*doesn't listen still*
"So yeah I was bleeding and it hurt like heck."
"What?"
"Nevermind >_> bye."
"NO TELL ME!"
"I just told you."
"Some girl kicked another girl and she was bleeding and it hurt?"
"No mom, /I/ got kicked and it hurts. Anyways bye."

(This is fictional, I didn't get kicked for real XD)
but it happens to me all the time ;w; I have ADD, so yes I get distacted a LOT but I never do that when someone is talking to me.
Back to top Go down
https://fandubbing.forummotion.com
J_Buck

PostSubject: Re: Those people that just don't listen.   Those people that just don't listen. EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:31 am

This is just what happens with me personally because I know that I end guilty of that sometimes myself. Not so much because I'm not listening or wanting to listen, but I get wrapped up in the background noises when I'm on the phone with friends.

Thinking about people not listening I hate it when my friends are holding entire conversations with other friends of theirs that they are hanging out while on the phone with me. I mean in my opinion either don't call me or tell me your busy and call back later if all your going to do is talk to these other people leaving me to basically talk to the air around me. (Kinda another why I end up zoning out in conversations.)
Back to top Go down
magical_wishes

magical_wishes

PostSubject: Re: Those people that just don't listen.   Those people that just don't listen. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Yes. My parents do that to me. ALL THE TIME.
And it's actually because they geniunely don't care >.>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/magicalwishesmezza
Angelic-Rainbow

Angelic-Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Those people that just don't listen.   Those people that just don't listen. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:48 am

This happens all the time. I think the most recent time it happened to me was on dAmn... Ugh
This annoying guy was in a group I was in, he honestly was such a tard. Kept god-modding and everything even though everyone told him to stop.
Then one day he came on and asked if anyone knew Soul Eater. Me and another member were big, BIG fans so spazzed a little. He then went on to say he's making an OC for it and wanted an opinion.
Any of you that know Soul Eater know that it involved killing the evil souls so that they don't go around killing people.
His idea was a Meister who didn't kill the souls... but talked them into being good....
WTF?
After having an argument for about 20 minutes he said that he has some device. Uhh, no. We then went on to give him ideas for putting them in his own universe. Seemed like he listened to that and was all "Right.. I'll think about it and come back and get your advice on it then." And left.
Then the next day he uploaded the characters.... Totally throwing our advice in our face. I commented on the picture and he just started acting like a 5 year old :/ So I gave up.
Just really pissed me off when people like that never listen and it just... Gaaaaah!
(Happened again when I wasn't there... apparently a teacher was giving him advice and he just ignored her :/ Like... honestly...)

Also the parents thing... mine do that too :/ I think its a condition you get once you become a parent... the inability to listen to your children for longer than 10 seconds.. Yup... must be it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those people that just don't listen.   Those people that just don't listen. Empty

Back to top Go down

Those people that just don't listen.
Page 1 of 1