SoulDubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

People just being downright rude.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmyAnn
Admin
AmyAnn

People just being downright rude. Empty
PostSubject: People just being downright rude.   People just being downright rude. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:04 am

Over the past while, I've noticed alot of people being downright rude and ignorant towards myself and I'm sure that this is happening to many others.

I first noticed it last week when I was trying to talk to some people. They just ignored me then left me on my own. Seriously, wtf? What really got to me was this Saturday. I went over to my friends place in Rosneath [a village near here] and we went out on the Sat night. We went to the pub and then back to someones house. It seemed fine and all but no one said a f**king word to me all night, I didn't even get a simple hello. My friend tried to introduce me to people, but I was lucky to get one word from someone who wasn't her or my other friend. Even those two ended up going with their friends so I was left alone the entire night. What a great party, won't you agree? It was just downright rude. After a while, I just asked my friend for her house keys and left, I got one goodbye from everyone in that room. I know I'm not from that area, but the least that someone could have done was make me feel welcome and at least said hello to me and introduced themselves. Out of a house full of people, I knew 3 names and those 3 were the people that I had met last time I went there.

It's even happening online now. People are just downright ignoring me, even talking about me behind my back. When I try to hold a conversation, I'm ignored or they say "brb" only to never come back. I leave to see how long it'll take them to speak to me again, I end up waiting days until I make a new conversation.

Seriously, if you don't f**king like me, then have the decency to at least tell me. I know that there will be people on here who don't like me either and I really couldn't care less, I'm past the point of caring. If you don't like me, then tell me. Don't ignore me and then talk about me behind my back. I am sick of people treating me like I don't exist and then walking all over me, being nice and even asking for favours. I've had it happen with my family and alot of friends in the past and I'm sick of it.
Back to top Go down
http://amyannava.yolasite.com/

People just being downright rude.
Page 1 of 1