SoulDubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules for the Vent Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmyAnn
Admin
AmyAnn

Rules for the Vent Forum Empty
PostSubject: Rules for the Vent Forum   Rules for the Vent Forum EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:26 am

This particular section was created for people to rant about particular things or to get some things off of their chest. Anything that causes anger or an irritance can be discussed here.

Now, here is where this forum is special. You are allowed to cuss but, please, do not overuse this right. If you do swear, then we suggest that you put some stars in place of some letters. Also, there will be a limit to the amount of swear words you can.

Jessy may disagree with me here as I have been unable to get in contact with her [Skype was being silly] but I was thinking of allowing five max. swear words per first post in here. If you are replying, then it is suggested that you don't use swear words. The first post is fine because it is the main rant subject or topic. If you use more than five or reply with swear words then they will be taken out of your message by myself or Jessy.

With that said, let the wars begin.
Back to top Go down
http://amyannava.yolasite.com/

Rules for the Vent Forum
Page 1 of 1