SoulDubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post your IRL pictures here!

Go down 
+14
Noƫlle
Takeshi19
Mitsuki
J_Buck
Izzy
magical_wishes
VIDIA
SweetPoffin
xJuliet
Yamiko
acidpopsicle
Ostakakan
AmyAnn
DeadlyWhispers
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
J_Buck

Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 am

Whether the genes are lucky or unlucky depends upon what you're looking for and find desirable. And I personally didn't think you were, I just have this kinda bad habit of wanting to defend myself.
Back to top Go down
Yamiko

Yamiko

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:32 am

magical_wishes wrote:
Haha, I didn't mean to sound like I was overreacting or anything xD My asian friends are awesome because they are awesome :3 and THANK YOU! You're awesome too =]
Well, I always associated asians with small eyes... xD
I think asians kinda get unlucky genes... like short eyelashes, a flattish face xDD (no defined bone structure)... not a big variety of hair colours that can suit, not a big variety of eye colours etc.
And asians tend to be short, which can be a good or bad thing (and thin, but I guess you all think thats a good thing :S). I'm pretty tall, but I have an obsession with getting taller so I still dont think im tall enough :3

Oh shattap about bad genes! x'D
Shortness is cute, and so are flattisch faces. I mean, my face isn't flattish cause I'm European, but I've got a huge nose so I wish I had a flattish face!
I don't find many people really ugly, because I think everyone is pretty in their own way, but I think a lot European people can easier be considered ugly than you with your Asian head. x'D I MEAN THEY HAVE HUGE NOSES. O.o (That's not true btw. Just that I have a hge nose. >_<)
Back to top Go down
http://yaminootaku.blogspot.com/
J_Buck

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:39 am

Yamiko wrote:
magical_wishes wrote:
Haha, I didn't mean to sound like I was overreacting or anything xD My asian friends are awesome because they are awesome :3 and THANK YOU! You're awesome too =]
Well, I always associated asians with small eyes... xD
I think asians kinda get unlucky genes... like short eyelashes, a flattish face xDD (no defined bone structure)... not a big variety of hair colours that can suit, not a big variety of eye colours etc.
And asians tend to be short, which can be a good or bad thing (and thin, but I guess you all think thats a good thing :S). I'm pretty tall, but I have an obsession with getting taller so I still dont think im tall enough :3

Oh shattap about bad genes! x'D
Shortness is cute, and so are flattisch faces. I mean, my face isn't flattish cause I'm European, but I've got a huge nose so I wish I had a flattish face!
I don't find many people really ugly, because I think everyone is pretty in their own way, but I think a lot European people can easier be considered ugly than you with your Asian head. x'D I MEAN THEY HAVE HUGE NOSES. O.o (That's not true btw. Just that I have a hge nose. >_<)

True True! ::nods:: Although I'm sure your nose isn't that huge Smile
Back to top Go down
Yamiko

Yamiko

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:56 pm

Yamiko wrote:
Oh my God. I LOVE these threads! =D Even though I'm ugly, I'm always posting way to much pics. x'D So be warned. (A)

@ DeadlyWhispers

I have the same glasses! I love them! People always find it weird that I'm wearing glasses even though I don't need them...
And you can play the violin? OMG, I'm so jealouse! Just like Ikuto, and Aria and Kuze-san and Kaito & Miku (in Cantarella x'D) I love violins! <3 (Though I can't play them...)

@ Ostakakan

AAAAH YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE! I love your ribbon, it's so cute and pink!

@ AmyAnn

I LOVE your air. My hair is just boring brown-ish.

Well I suppose I'm gonna have to post a picture too now, right?

Allright. Well this is me with my creepy signature smile:
Spoiler:

Well, if your eyes aren't damaged by now, here's some more. (A)

Spoiler:

No it is, see?
Back to top Go down
J_Buck

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:23 pm

I had forgotten that you had posted those. OTL

I actually like the first piccy. It's perfectly creepy. The second one is just to weird for my tastes, not that I'm trying to judge or anything. Okay I've dug myself a deep enough grave let's get back on topic. I don't think it's that bad Neutral
Back to top Go down
Yamiko

Yamiko

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:44 pm

I know right, I AM weird. x'D There's more that two pictures by the way. (A)
And my point was to prove my nose was huge lol. x'D
Back to top Go down
J_Buck

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:03 pm

Wow I fail! I didn't even the other piccys. I think you look pretty pretty, and your nose is not that bad. It's all about self-confidence Wink

Am I wrong that I love the cat ears on you?
Back to top Go down
Yamiko

Yamiko

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Ehm... I don't know.? x'D Are you?
Back to top Go down
J_Buck

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:56 pm

I guess I should explain myself. There are always be things people don't like and want to change about themselves. That in itself is a good think because it can make people better. Like, for you, you think you have a huge nose, if can believe in yourself that your nose isn't that bad, then other will begin to believe it as well.

Spoiler:

I'll use a personal example as well. I have cerebral palsy. I'll admit there are times I wish I didn't, but this is something accepted. It's gotten to that because I'll say anything or let it get to me my friends have at points forgotten completely about it.

I don't know just my thoughts, and to answer your question, overall yes I am.
Back to top Go down
Yamiko

Yamiko

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:32 pm

I still don't get why it's wrong to love cat-ears on me. x'D
Back to top Go down
J_Buck

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:42 pm

Sorry I misread your last comment then...oops I'm just failing miserably today OTL Sad

I meant that question comically
Back to top Go down
Yamiko

Yamiko

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Should I consider this a bad thing? x'D
Back to top Go down
J_Buck

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Not at all. At least I don't think so. I think the cat ears are cute on you! I'm sorry if I came across wrong. I didn't mean anything bad by my comment.
Back to top Go down
Yamiko

Yamiko

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:52 pm

Haha that's okay. x'D
Thank you then. ^^
Back to top Go down
J_Buck

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Yamiko wrote:
Haha that's okay. x'D
Thank you then. ^^

::sigh of relief:: Your welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
magical_wishes

magical_wishes

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:01 am

Dude, your nose is not too big Razz It's just right Smile
kjhskdfjh you have cute freckles Smile and cool eyes ^^

@ J_Buck
I'm really liking your idea of personal acceptance Smile I used to be like that but jesus there is a lot of pressure about everything these days that sometimes I lose my general train of thought D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/magicalwishesmezza
Yamiko

Yamiko

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:16 am

magical_wishes wrote:
Dude, your nose is not too big Razz It's just right Smile
kjhskdfjh you have cute freckles Smile and cool eyes ^^

@ J_Buck
I'm really liking your idea of personal acceptance Smile I used to be like that but jesus there is a lot of pressure about everything these days that sometimes I lose my general train of thought D:

Ehm... Well thank you! O///O
And I know what you mean. No matter how pretty you are, if you're not lucky you'll always have something to be bullied about. Whether it's your nose, your breasts, your chin, your hair, your glasses, or in my case; your ears or your forehead, it doesn't even make a difference. It's not a matter of beauty, it's a matter of power. O.o
Back to top Go down
magical_wishes

magical_wishes

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:36 pm

Power? Now that just sounds scary D:
Back to top Go down
J_Buck

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:42 pm

magical_wishes wrote:

But it's true. I like how we took a fun little topic and made it all serious Smile You two are awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Yamiko

Yamiko

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:48 pm

J_Buck wrote:
magical_wishes wrote:

But it's true. I like how we took a fun little topic and made it all serious Smile You two are awesome!!!!

Oh my... WHAT HAVE I DONE?! D8
Forgive me AmyAnn and DeadlyWhispers! *bows dramatically*
Back to top Go down
magical_wishes

magical_wishes

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:56 pm

Umm... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Yamiko

Yamiko

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:08 pm

On noeees! It's the blushing emoticon! Let's quickly talk about fun things again! Like... like... like.... Banana? Eh. Nevermind me. (A)
Back to top Go down
magical_wishes

magical_wishes

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:11 pm

Yami has perverted thoughts 8DDDD
Back to top Go down
Yamiko

Yamiko

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:16 pm

BUT IT'S ALL RAZZY AND KRAN117'S FAULT.
Any healthy would have perverted thoughts after that, right? >.>
Back to top Go down
J_Buck

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:17 pm

magical_wishes wrote:
Yami has perverted thoughts 8DDDD

I don't she's the only one Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your IRL pictures here!   Post your IRL pictures here! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your IRL pictures here!
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next