SoulDubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Least favourite anime/manga?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeadlyWhispers
Owner
DeadlyWhispers

Least favourite anime/manga? Empty
PostSubject: Least favourite anime/manga?   Least favourite anime/manga? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:11 am

OKAY. Please keep in mind that this will NOT be a bashing thread.

Bashing against any anime/manga, or people that like that series and that bash other members for not liking it will get their posts deleted or I'll simply
delete this thread.

It's to share our opinions on which animes we didn't like.

In my opinion, School days was REALLY boring.
I didn't even watch it all, I went up to episode 10 and stopped...
and there is like... 12 episodes rofl.

I was just sick of wasting my time... I know what happens at the end already so yeah.
I thought it was WAAAAAAAY too long. I seriously didn't like it. D:
Back to top Go down
https://fandubbing.forummotion.com
Takeshi19

Takeshi19

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite anime/manga?   Least favourite anime/manga? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:14 am

Uhm. I don't think this will be a bashing thread since you are just saying your least FAVORITE O.O. XD. By least favorite, it means you still like it, but it's the last on your list. =3.

For me, Fruits Basket. It was okay, but the ending is... Meh. =3.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWhispers
Owner
DeadlyWhispers

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite anime/manga?   Least favourite anime/manga? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:48 am

yeah I know but I'm just saying! :3

The anime killed Fruits Basket T_T that's all I can say.
Back to top Go down
Yamiko

Yamiko

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite anime/manga?   Least favourite anime/manga? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:14 pm

DeadlyWhispers wrote:
yeah I know but I'm just saying! :3

The anime killed Fruits Basket T_T that's all I can say.

She's right, the manga's waaaaay better.
Everybody seems to love Vampire Knight, but I didn't think it was that special... And Love Hina, that was the first anime I ever dropped.
Back to top Go down
http://yaminootaku.blogspot.com/
Takeshi19

Takeshi19

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite anime/manga?   Least favourite anime/manga? EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:32 pm

^
Awww, but I loved Vampire Knight and Love Hina. XDDDD!
Back to top Go down
AmyAnn
Admin
AmyAnn

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite anime/manga?   Least favourite anime/manga? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Gotta agree, Vampire Knight just...na. Naruto and Bleach are quite overrated in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, some of the Naruto characters are great kakashi<3 but it's just going on far too long. I've never actually sat and watched it or read it because my friends talk about it enough but it just seems to be going on for too long. Same with Inuyasha. I forced my way until chapter 45, it was just too bland and boring.

School Days was good but I have to agree in that it dragged for far too long. They should have only had it last about half of what it did. Also, I'm gonna admit that Air TV bored me. I watched two episodes and I just thought "no, done". Black Butler also bored me slightly. I couldn't even make it through episode 1, it was just too...blah.
It's quite annoying in that these seem to be the most popular series ever. The only very famous series that deserved the praise it got was Death Note because it knew when to stop and it kept you thinking for yourself. All other titles just drag and aren't as interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://amyannava.yolasite.com/
DeadlyWhispers
Owner
DeadlyWhispers

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite anime/manga?   Least favourite anime/manga? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:22 am

Ugh black butler o_o that's kuroshitsuji, right? I couldn't even watch a full episode myself XD
everyone's like "OMG BEST ANIME EVAAAR LULZ0RZ" I'm like... "Uh.. O_o; "

and even if I LOOOOVE Higurashi, for some reason I can't get into Umineko and it pisses me off D: I got to episode 5 and then stopped because I was forcing myself to watch it, I wasn't even into it... it makes me RAGE.

Though I agree with you, Death Note is AMAZING. I even got my mom obsessed with it XD haha she adores it :3 we watched the whole series in 2 days.
(She watched higurashi in 24 hours >> she was ADDICTED lol)
Back to top Go down
Takeshi19

Takeshi19

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite anime/manga?   Least favourite anime/manga? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:25 am

But I like Kuroshitsuji. XDDD! =3. Death Note = Pure win.

Speaking of Mom's being an anime addict.

My mom loved Prince of Tennis. She watched it with me while I was watching it on DVD. When she finally finished the series, she watched it more. She can finish 200 episodes in less than a week. O.O
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWhispers
Owner
DeadlyWhispers

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite anime/manga?   Least favourite anime/manga? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:34 am

Whoa o.o Prince of tennis rofl XDD I've never seen it but it seems interesting XD
Back to top Go down
Takeshi19

Takeshi19

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite anime/manga?   Least favourite anime/manga? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:35 am

Seriously! It's an awesome anime! I've watched the whole series 3x already. That means 200 x 3 = 600 episodes. LOL.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWhispers
Owner
DeadlyWhispers

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite anime/manga?   Least favourite anime/manga? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:38 am

O______________________O

I could never watch that much.
I get bored after a while XD I blame my short attention span.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi19

Takeshi19

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite anime/manga?   Least favourite anime/manga? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:40 am

Haha. I watch all the animes I've watched every summer. That reminds me, I haven't started my anime marathon for this summer. T_T.
Back to top Go down
Yamiko

Yamiko

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite anime/manga?   Least favourite anime/manga? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:12 am

I found Air TV boring too... And DNAngel. The ending was okay, but the first half was bleh.
Back to top Go down
http://yaminootaku.blogspot.com/
Takeshi19

Takeshi19

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite anime/manga?   Least favourite anime/manga? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:16 am

Yamiko wrote:
I found Air TV boring too... And DNAngel. The ending was okay, but the first half was bleh.

DNANGEL. I know right? It was sooooooo boring at the start, but it was good when it was like at 20+. ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Least favourite anime/manga?   Least favourite anime/manga? Empty

Back to top Go down

Least favourite anime/manga?
Page 1 of 1