SoulDubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Worst Anime Endings.

Go down 
+4
Yamiko
DeadlyWhispers
Takeshi19
AmyAnn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AmyAnn
Admin
AmyAnn

Worst Anime Endings. Empty
PostSubject: Worst Anime Endings.   Worst Anime Endings. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:15 pm

There's a cliffhanger section but which anime endings just downright sucked?

I think you can all agree on me with the first anime : Fruits Basket.
I also heard that Saikano had a sucky ending but I'm gonna watch this weekend and find out for myself.
Back to top Go down
http://amyannava.yolasite.com/
Takeshi19

Takeshi19

PostSubject: Re: Worst Anime Endings.   Worst Anime Endings. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:55 am

I keep saying this : Fruits Basket., Fruits Basket., Fruits Basket.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWhispers
Owner
DeadlyWhispers

PostSubject: Re: Worst Anime Endings.   Worst Anime Endings. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:15 am

^This.

even though I cried when I watched it D: /nerd
Back to top Go down
https://fandubbing.forummotion.com
Takeshi19

Takeshi19

PostSubject: Re: Worst Anime Endings.   Worst Anime Endings. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:18 am

DeadlyWhispers wrote:
^This.

even though I cried when I watched it D: /nerd
^
This. XD
Back to top Go down
Yamiko

Yamiko

PostSubject: Re: Worst Anime Endings.   Worst Anime Endings. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:16 am

But in the manga it was sooooo much better. ;___;

The ending of Chrno Crusade was good but far toooo depressing. TT___TT
I was a little disappointed with the ending of Higurashi...
And I didn't like the ending of Kanon (2006). felt like they just undid all the drama. It was too easy... >.>
Back to top Go down
http://yaminootaku.blogspot.com/
Takeshi19

Takeshi19

PostSubject: Re: Worst Anime Endings.   Worst Anime Endings. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:17 am

^
Higurashi? But you didn't watch Kai and Rei yet. O.O
Back to top Go down
Yamiko

Yamiko

PostSubject: Re: Worst Anime Endings.   Worst Anime Endings. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:04 am

Yeah, I was disappointed with the ending of season one. x'D
It was so.... Not bloody. x'D
Back to top Go down
Takeshi19

Takeshi19

PostSubject: Re: Worst Anime Endings.   Worst Anime Endings. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:05 am

Season 2 won't fail you.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWhispers
Owner
DeadlyWhispers

PostSubject: Re: Worst Anime Endings.   Worst Anime Endings. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:26 am

yeah definitely... the second season explains EVERYTHING O.O

well most things XDDD
Back to top Go down
https://fandubbing.forummotion.com
Takeshi19

Takeshi19

PostSubject: Re: Worst Anime Endings.   Worst Anime Endings. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:28 am

DeadlyWhispers wrote:
yeah definitely... the second season explains EVERYTHING O.O

well most things XDDD

Just what Amy said to me when I was watching Higurashi.
Back to top Go down
DuranCloud

DuranCloud

PostSubject: Re: Worst Anime Endings.   Worst Anime Endings. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:55 pm

@Amy
The Saikano ending wasn't actually that bad... it was just depressing xD;;. INCREDIBLY DEPRESSING.

The worst ending for me was "Hatenkou Yuugi", or in other words, "Dazzle"
It ended at the most cliff-hanger I could imagine D<. And the beginning sucked incredibly, too.
Back to top Go down
Squiggle

Squiggle

PostSubject: Re: Worst Anime Endings.   Worst Anime Endings. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:45 pm

I agree with the Fruits Basket ending, the rest of it was great though
- i cried through most of it XD, but i'm still reading the manga, so i'm hoping it's better ^^;
I haven't seen any of the others, but Gurren lagann was bad for me XD
And also Amatsuki [If anyone's seen it? O3o] I didn't get what was going on. >3<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x0S0a0m0x
Angelic-Rainbow

Angelic-Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Worst Anime Endings.   Worst Anime Endings. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Ohh worst endings. I can go on forever about this :/
Though I agree, Fruits Basket ending was.... annoying. They should have continued it would have been so good, but I can understand why they didn't make a second series... they still should have made the first one end better D:

Same as Fruits Basket... Ouran. Although I love the anime to pieces and it has a good ending... they could have done better. I hate when there are romantic interests... but they never get together with one of them D< Ugh! Just make a second series already!

Skip Beat is the same... Like... nothing was solved! Go along with the manga and have a second series you idiot D< Me want romantic interests to meet and clash and fight!

Pandora Hearts was love all the way though but actually... The ending was so unfurfilling, unsatisfying, cheesy and overall... awful.... there better be a second series of this too. Nothing was resolved.

Ugh... that's all I can think of this late at night... I'll come back to you with more....
Back to top Go down
AmyAnn
Admin
AmyAnn

PostSubject: Re: Worst Anime Endings.   Worst Anime Endings. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:41 am

Agreeing that Ouran could have ended a hell of a lot better. The manga went alot furthur which is something that I like but the anime ending was just unfulfilling. Did Haruhi and Tamaki actually end up together? Also, am I the only person that's bugged by the fact that no one seemed to care that Haruhi was in a dress in the final scene? You'd wonder why the natural "boy" was in a dress.

I also have to add Asu no Yoichi to my list. It's the same as Ouran in that there are romantic interests [there are like...five different pairings people can support] and yet none of them went forward. Also, the ending just downright sucked. The final battle was far too short and quite lame and the ending was just Yoichi talking about how he's gonna work hard. If they could make a second season, then that would be awesome. Ouran and AnY deserve new series unlike K-ON which I feel has run it's length.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki

Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: Worst Anime Endings.   Worst Anime Endings. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:02 pm

DuranCloud wrote:

The worst ending for me was "Hatenkou Yuugi", or in other words, "Dazzle"
It ended at the most cliff-hanger I could imagine D<. And the beginning sucked incredibly, too.

Yeah! I agree with you! They have to make a second season or a special! I want to know what happens after that point!

Uhm.. I was also very disappointed in the ending from Seiken no Blacksmith. The whole Anime was cute and calm but the last episode messed all up.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yamiko

Yamiko

PostSubject: Re: Worst Anime Endings.   Worst Anime Endings. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:36 am

The ending to Pandora Hearts was also somewhat disappointing, and everything's still a mystery and all. They should really make a second season!
Back to top Go down
AmyAnn
Admin
AmyAnn

PostSubject: Re: Worst Anime Endings.   Worst Anime Endings. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Ok, finally watched Saikano and the ending was just...pointless to me. Seriously, it made no sense whatsoever and it just didn't seem to fit. The final few episodes leading up to the ending were great but the very ending was a disappointment in my opinion. Still a good show, though.
Back to top Go down
Angelic-Rainbow

Angelic-Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Worst Anime Endings.   Worst Anime Endings. EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:56 am

AmyAnn wrote:
Ok, finally watched Saikano and the ending was just...pointless to me. Seriously, it made no sense whatsoever and it just didn't seem to fit. The final few episodes leading up to the ending were great but the very ending was a disappointment in my opinion. Still a good show, though.
Totally agree with that, the last few episodes were amazing, beautifully done. But the ending was meh. I guess it was good in the fact it was completely unexpected and... well quite strange. And it was quite heart warming in a sense.
Though, still... they could have done it better, or differently which would have made it much nicer. Then again... I am a sucker for completely hopeless tragic endings like that... so I did quite like it in a sense.
Back to top Go down
AmyAnn
Admin
AmyAnn

PostSubject: Re: Worst Anime Endings.   Worst Anime Endings. EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Anime Endings.   Worst Anime Endings. Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst Anime Endings.
Page 1 of 1